Sunday, December 28, 2008

Misty Morgan Photography Will be closing February 2009

After much prayer I have decided to close my studio. It has been a wonderful
3 years! I have decided that I need to go back to being just a stay at home mom.
Family has always been the most important thing in my life and lately they sometimes
have had to take a backseat to my photography. For that reason I have decided to make a change.

I will always have a love for all things creative.

Plus......now I can get caught up on my scrapbooking! Although now I'm a digital scrapbooker!
I can't wait to use all the great things I've learned in Photoshop to jazz up my scrapbooks!

I'm sure I'll start a family blog soon to share things going on in our family as well as hopefully
some fabulous scrapbooking pages!

Much love.......Misty