Thursday, May 29, 2008

When life hands you lemons.......

Yeah, you know what they say.......

Make lemonade!



It has been a crazy couple of days around our house.
It started out yesterday when my dryer broke.
Like I didn't have backed up laundry all ready! Ha~
Then as we went to bed last night I thought I was
having a major hot flash but it turned out that the AC
on our side of the house had stopped working. So I ended up
sleeping on the couch! Bryan and I were supposed to leave
for Atlanta today. Things kept coming up and we never
got around to leaving. Well, now I know why! Taylor
had an accident playing volleyball today and ended up with a broken wrist!
So I have spent the last 3 hours at the Dr.'s office!

I hope next week goes a little better because this is
one week that I am ready to be OVER! Ok, I'm off to
have some lemonade! TTYL!